Adapted slightly from Emeril Lagasse
- -White pepper and salt
- -a few splashes of olive oil
- -4 (4-ounce) haddock filets
- -about 1 lb fresh tomatoes, chopped, OR a 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- -1/4 capers, drained
- -2 T. thinly sliced garlic
- -1 t. lemon zest (remember to zest first, THEN squeeze juice)
- -2 T. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- -1 T. chopped rosemary
1) Coat the bottom of a glass pan (11×17) with olive oil.
2) Season the fish liberally with salt and white pepper.
3) Lay the fish on the glass pan.
4) Add everything else atop the fish.
5) Bake at 425 F for about 10 minutes, until the fish is done / flakes.
I served this over steamed brown rice, with some veggies on the side